uk visa enquiry

UK Right to Work Checks

Many foreign national workers wish to come to the UK for work. Employers in the UK also wish to or need to employ non-EEA nationals in their organization. Well, a UK employer with a sponsor license can hire non-EEA workers in their organizations. But they need to carry out some necessary checks on workers they are employing who will join them in the UK. In the UK, by law, all employers must check that their employees have the right to work in the UK. It is stated on the British government websit...

By - 3 years ago

Tier 2 Indefinite Leave to Remain

Tier 2 Indefinite Leave to remain is granted to people who have completed 5 years as a Tier 2 (General) Migrant and satisfy requirements of paragraph 245HF of the Immigration Rules. Tier 2 ICT migrants granted leave before 5 April 2010 and Tier 2 ICT Long Term granted leave before 5 April 2011 may also be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain provided they satisfy all the requirements under paragraph 245 GF of the Immigration Rules. !--more-- A Tier 2 General Visa can be granted for a...

By - 3 years ago

Third Party Financial Support in FM Cases

There have been recent changes to third party financial support in FM cases. Find out more below. !--more--

The Requirement of £18,600 plus remains the same for most people

The MM case didn't preclude the requirement to meet a basic income requirement and it stays the same at £18,600 to sponsor the partner, £22,400 to sponsor a partner and child, and further increased with each additional child. In this manner, it forces UK Visas and Immigration to widen the pool of acceptable sources of i...

By - 3 years ago

Sponsorship Licences - What Are the Common Mistakes Employers Make?

A company always wants to hire the best people. Sponsorship licence makes provisions for hiring people from foreign countries or people already in the UK – provided they are allowed to switch their immigration category. The company is required to obtain a sponsor license first before they can sponsor a proposed employee. !--more-- In making applications for sponsorship licenses we have observed that companies do make some common mistakes are the following:

1. They fail to pass the genuine


By - 3 years ago

EU Settled Status

After Brexit, UK will leave the European Union in March 2019 and as a result, EU nationals will have to apply for a new settled status. This new EU settled status is the new indefinite leave to remain (ILR) status, which will protect the rights of non-UK EU citizens after the separation of the UK from the EU in March 2019. So, this means that if you are an EU citizen and you along with your family want to continue to live in the UK after 31st December 2020 then you can apply for settled status. ...

By - 3 years ago

What to do if Your Visit Visa is Refused

Large numbers of people apply for UK Visitor Visa every year. Earlier there were different visas for different purposes like travel, study, business, leisure, and so on. Now all these visas have been replaced by UK Standard Visitor Visa. One can apply for this visa if they want to visit the UK for business, leisure, private medical treatment, and so on. This visa is granted for a short stay of six months or less in the UK. As there is an increase in the number of visit visa applications so is th...

By - 3 years ago

How to Apply for a UK Spouse Visa from Outside the UK

If you are in UK already and want your spouse to join you in UK then he/she needs to apply for UK spouse visa. If they want to join you in UK for less than 6 months then you or your partner can apply for UK Visit Visa but if they are looking to join you in UK for over 6 months then you or they need to apply for UK spouse visa. !--more-- Your spouse can be husband, wife or civil partner. Your fiancé can also join you for initial 6 months and then for further leave as a spouse after this tim...

By - 3 years ago

How to Apply for a UK Entrepreneur Visa from the UAE

If you are looking to come to the UK from the United Arab Emirates in order to set up a new person, then you will likely be seeking an entrepreneur visa. This allows business people from all over the world - including the UAE - to start a new enterprise in the UK. In order to do so, you would just need the relevant funds - either £50,000 (in regulated funds) or £200,000 (in your own disposable funds). The process for applying for a UK visa from Dubai or any other part of the UAE is similar to...

By - 3 years ago

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Maintenance Fund

There are many looking for a great opportunity in the UK as entrepreneurs. UK allows non-EEA nationals to enter and do business in the UK. So, one looking to enter the UK as an entrepreneur can apply for UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. !--more-- When you apply for an entrepreneur visa you are required to meet some eligibility conditions. Meeting these conditions raises your chance of getting a successful decision on the entrepreneur visa application. These eligibility conditions are the foll...

By - 3 years ago

2 Year Rule for Returning Residents

What if you were living in the UK on ILR to enter or remain but for some reason you had to live away from the UK for more than 2 years? Well, you can return to the UK but you need to apply for a fresh visa now. You need to apply for a UK resident visa. !--more-- When a person is seeking leave to enter the UK as a returning resident then they need to apply for Returning Resident visa. This means if you were living in the UK previously with indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK and y...

By - 3 years ago

Visa and Migration is a private OISC regulated company (F201500999) and is not an official Government body. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the UKVI website.