• +44 (0)20 3411 1261
  • info@visaandmigration.com
uk visa enquiry
UK Visa

Please provide your country code if you are outside UK




See All
OISC Registered
immigration and asylum
ILPA member

UK Family Visa

In this section, you will find information about:

UK Fiance Visa
UK Unmarried Partner Visa
UK Marriage or Spouse Visa
UK Adult Dependent Visa
UK Child Visa
UK Civil Partnership Visa
Visas in Spousal Separation or Divorce Cases
Join or Remain with Family in the UK
Parent of a Child in the UK
7 year child parent route

You will need to apply for a ‘family of a settled person’ visa if you’re living outside the EEA or Switzerland and you want to visit a family member or partner who is living the UK permanently for 6 months or more. In order to apply your family member must:

  • be a British citizen
  • have settled in the UK - (Holding Indefinite Leave to Remain)
  • EEA National with limited Leave to Remain
  • a person holding limited leave as a ECAA person under Appendix ECAA 
  • have asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK

If you are eligible, you can apply to:

  • join your partner (husband, wife, fiancé, civil or unmarried partner)
  • join your parent
  • come to look after your child
  • come to be looked after by family

Applying for a Partner Visa

If you want to join your ​spouse, ​fiancé​, ​civil partner or ​unmarried partner in the UK then you need to apply for that specific visa. In order to do so, both parties involved must be over 18 years old and plan to live together in the UK. They must be able to prove that they can support themselves, and the spouse applying for the visa must also be able to satisfy the the English Language requirement in order to enter the country. We can also help with ​visas in spousal separation or divorce cases​.

Applying for an Immediate Family Visa

We can also help if you want to apply for an immediate family visa, such as an ​adult dependant visa or UK ​child visa​. When you choose to go with Visa & Migration, you will be provided with unlimited support - we will do our absolute best to ensure that you can be with the ones you love in the UK.

If you’d like more information regarding an application for a UK Family Visa, or would like to make an appeal against a UK visa decision then do not hesitate to ​get in touch.

Visa and Migration is a private OISC regulated company (F201500999) and is not an official Government body. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the UKVI website.

Quick links


Marco Polo House, 3 - 5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX
+44 (0)20 3411 1261
+44 (0)20 3761 1901

India Office:
E501 Jagaran Apartments, Dwarka Sector 22, New Delhi, India

Iraq Office:
Nadia Al Said st, Beside the Embassy of Germany, Al Amirat Al-Mansour, Baghdad, Iraq

Our Services