Registration of a Child as a British Citizen
A child born in the UK to parents on ILR or British Citizen can apply for registration as a British Citizen. Children born in the UK and have lived in the UK for 10 years can apply for registration as British Citizen. This period for registration has been reduced to 7 years in some cases.
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee
- You will receive advise from experienced caseworkers.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls.
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application for travel document.
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest.
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant.
- We lodge appeals where necessary.
- We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.