Life in the UK Test
You can book the Life in the UK test from gov.uk website. This test generally has to be done by anyone making an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain or Naturalisation.We are fee charging for our UK Visa and Migration advice in the UK and Regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee;
- Our immigration adviser will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Immigration Authorities in your immigration case;
- Our immigration adviser represent your circumstances clearly;
- Our immigration adviser will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case;
- Our immigration adviser will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application;
- Our immigration adviser will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- You Receive advise from our experienced caseworkers;
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support;
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls;
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application to the UKBA/British Diplomatic post;
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest;
- We draft representations in support of your immigration matter explaining your circumstances in detail and proving how you satisfy the requirements of Immigration Rules;
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant;
- We lodge appeals and prepare administrative reviews;
- We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship for those who will complete required number of years in the UK;
- We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.