Parent of a Tier 4 Child Visa
If your child attends an independent fee-paying day school in the UK you can apply for this visa. The visa will be granted for a 6 to 12 months and can be extended in the UK before your child is visa usually lasts for either 6 or 12 months. After that, you can get extensions for 12 months at a time until your child reaches 12 years of age. You must leave the UK when your visa expires and can’t switch to a different visa category within the UK.We are a firm of OISC Regulated Adviser and fee charging organisation, should you wish to avail our services, please do not hesitate to contact an adviser at Visa and Migration Limited.
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee
- You Receive advise from our experienced caseworkers.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls.
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application to the UKBA/British Diplomatic post.
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest.
- We draft representations in support of your immigration matter explaining your circumstances in detail and proving how you satisfy the requirements of Immigration Rules.
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant.
- We lodge appeals and prepare administrative reviews.
- We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship for those who will complete required number of years in the UK.
- We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.