Transfer of condition is transfer of Visa from Old Passport to New One. If you do not have a BRP card and have a visa on your passport then you can apply under this category to transfer the same to a BRP card, however if you hold Indefinite Leave to Remain the you should apply for No Time Limit Stamp.
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee
- You Receive advise from our experienced caseworkers.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls.
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application to the UKBA/British Diplomatic post.
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest.
- We draft representations in support of your immigration matter explaining your circumstances in detail and proving how you satisfy the requirements of Immigration Rules.
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant.
- We lodge appeals and prepare administrative reviews.
- We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship for those who will complete required number of years in the UK.
- We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.