uk visa enquiry

Companies & Licences

In this section, you will find information about:

We provide a comprehensive UK immigration service to companies and their employees. A migrant worker outside the UK may be employed by his or her employer if they hold a valid Sponsorship Licence under the relevant category. To help identify and implement the best approach for companies and their employees, a number of services are available.

Get in touch to find out how we can support your business.

about-image about-image about-image about-image about-image
Visa and Migration is a private OISC regulated company (F201500999) and is not an official Government body. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the UKVI website.