No Time Limit Stamp
Transfer of condition is transfer of Visa from Old Passport to New One. If you do not have a BRP card and have a visa on your passport then you can apply under this category to transfer the same to a BRP card, however if you hold Indefinite Leave to Remain the you should apply for No Time Limit Stamp.
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee
- You Receive advise from our experienced caseworkers.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls.
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application to the UKBA/British Diplomatic post.
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest.
- We draft representations in support of your immigration matter explaining your circumstances in detail and proving how you satisfy the requirements of Immigration Rules.
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant.
- We lodge appeals and prepare administrative reviews.
- We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship for those who will complete required number of years in the UK.
We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.