Lost Biometric Residence Permit Card
A Biometric Card contains certain important information about you like - your biographic details (your name, and your date and place of birth) and your ‘biometric information’ (fingerprints and facial image).
Steps to be taken in such cases are:
- Lodge a report of the Lost Biometric Card to the Police. Retain the police report No. with you.
- The BRP Management Unit should be informed by sending an e-mail. The BRP Management Unit in turn will send a letter to your home address advising you to fulfil certain requirements. A relevant application forms will also be sent along with.
- The form duly completed as directed must be posted to UKBA with a fee for each replacement card (if number of cards is more than one) with all original supporting documents which including your passport.
- After finding the form(s) found complete in all respects you will receive a letter inviting you to go to a local participating Post Office to enrol biometrics. Thereafter, the details will be linked to the application and the replacement permits will be sent direct to your home address.
It is advisable that you should not undertake travel until you have received the replacement permits – Without the biometric card the passport does not proves your immigration status in the UK and the airline and/or Immigration Official may not give permission to you to either to board their airline or enter the UK. The budget Airline operators cannot risk a hefty fine if they allow passengers to board without the correct documentation.
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee
- You will receive advise from experienced caseworkers.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls.
- We prepare and apply for your lost biometric card.