Same day or premium service is offered by the Home Office to get a decision on the same day; however you have to pay a fee of £400.00 extra to the application fee. You can also choose to take a super-premium service which costs you £6000.00 extra to application fee.
You should book the appointment in advance as it is provided on first come first serve basis.
- Decision in less than 24 hours
- You receive your passport back on the same day
- Peace of mind of knowing the decision will be given on the day
We offer Same Day Appointments for the Below Categories:
Tier 1 General Extensions, Indefinite Leave to Remain, Tier 2 Visas, Spouse/Marriage Visas, Tier 4 Visas, Dependent Visas, NTL, TOC, and Further Leave to Remain applications.
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee;
- We represent you at the Home Office and answer all the questions raised at the Home Office;
- Our immigration adviser will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Immigration Authorities in your immigration case;
- Our immigration adviser represent your circumstances clearly;
- Our immigration adviser will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case;
- Our immigration adviser will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application;
- Our immigration adviser will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- You Receive advise from our experienced caseworkers;
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support;
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls;
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application to the UKBA/British Diplomatic post;
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest;
- We draft representations in support of your immigration matter explaining your circumstances in detail and proving how you satisfy the requirements of Immigration Rules;
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant;
- We lodge appeals and prepare administrative reviews;
- We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship for those who will complete required number of years in the UK;
- We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.