• +44 (0)20 3411 1261
  • info@visaandmigration.com
uk visa enquiry

Get In Touch




See All

Work and Point Based System (PBS)

In this section, you will find information about:

Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 Investor Visa
Tier 2 Change of Employment Visa
Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa
Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa
Tier 2 General Visa
Tier 4 Student Visa
Tier 5 Charity Worker Visa
Tier 5 Creative and Sporting Visas
Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange
Tier 5 International Agreement
Tier 5 Religious Worker
Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme
Point Based System Dependents
UK Sole Representative Visa
Domestic Worker
Tier 1 General UK Visa (HSMP)
Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa

If you want to come to the UK on a work-based premise, or to study for more than six months, then you will need a specific type of visa. This is also the case when it comes to undertaking voluntary and charity work in the UK. All of the visas above require third party funding and an English Language Requirement.

If you’d like more information regarding an application for a UK work visa, or you would like to make an appeal, then do not hesitate to get in touch.

We specialise exclusively in UK Immigration and Nationality Law. We are regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner(OISC). We provide immigration services to clients from worldwide. Immigration law is complex and with the rules constantly changing we strongly recommend that you use specialists to support and represent you from the start. Call us now for an honest opinion of your case, possible costs and options.

Quick links


The Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 2ER
+44 (0)20 3411 1261
+44 (0)20 3761 1901

India Office:
E501 Jagaran Apartments, Dwarka Sector 22, New Delhi, India