HAVE YOU BEEN AWAY FOR LONG FROM THE UK
Returning Resident – you will be eligible to apply in this category if you have
- Held indefinite leave to remain in the UK;
- Have been away from the UK for more than 2 years;
- Have not had assistance from public funds in order to leave the UK ; and
- Now you are seek to return to the UK for the purpose of settlement
If you have been deported from the UK due to your criminal convictions then you will not be able to apply under this category.In order to apply under this category you will need to provide evidence that you have ties to the UK, these may be social, employment, proprietary, family or any other ties.Exceptional circumstances are taken into consideration – such as that you have been away due to illness or any other reason which prevented you from returning to the United Kingdom.
The exception to the 2 years applies to following:
- a British Dependent Territories Citizen (BDTC)
- a British National (Overseas) (BN(0))
- a British Overseas Citizen (BOC)
- a British Protected Person (BPP);a British Subject (BS) by virtue of section 30(a) of the British Nationality Act 1981(who, immediately before 1 January 1983 would have been a British Subject not possessing citizenship of the UK and Colonies or the citizenship of any other Commonwealth country or territory)
The applicants who wish to apply under this category will have to make an application from outside the UK. This category falls under paragraph 18 and 19 of the Immigration rules.
The factors which will be taken into consideration when you make application:
- The length of your original residence in the UK;
- The time the applicant has been outside the United Kingdom;
- The reason for the delay beyond the 2 years – was it through your own wish or no fault of your own?
- Could you reasonably have been expected to return within 2 years?
- The nature of his family ties in the UK – how close are they, and to what extent has he maintained them in his absence?
- Whether you have a home in the United Kingdom and, if admitted, would resume his residency;
- Whether you have business or employment in the UK;
Whether you have any other ties in the UK
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee;
- Our immigration adviser will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Immigration Authorities in your immigration case;
- Our immigration adviser represent your circumstances clearly;
- Our immigration adviser will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case;
- Our immigration adviser will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application;
- Our immigration adviser will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- You Receive advise from our experienced caseworkers;
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support;
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls;
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application to the UKBA/British Diplomatic post;
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest;
- We draft representations in support of your immigration matter explaining your circumstances in detail and proving how you satisfy the requirements of Immigration Rules;
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant;
- We lodge appeals and prepare administrative reviews;
- We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship for those who will complete required number of years in the UK;
- We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.