We are leading UK immigration and human rights law specialists based in Croydon near London. We are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and are also accredited by the Law Society of England and Wales.
We are a multilingual firm and are able to communicate with our clients in English, Mandarin, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, German, Spanish, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, French, Chewa, and Romanian.
What services do you provide?
We specialise in UK immigration law. We assist our clients in coming to the UK, remaining or extending their stay in the UK, applying for people to settle in the UK, and appeals against visa refusals. There are numerous UK visa applications we deal with, including applications for family visas - e.g. fiance and marriage visas - and points-based system visas - e.g. investor, sole representative and entrepreneur visas. We work with consultants that have previously worked for the Home Office and Barristers to represent our cases at the courts.
Why choose us?
There are numerous reasons to choose us as your immigration lawyers, including:
- We take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the immigration authorities in your immigration case
- Our experienced consultants represent your circumstances thoroughly
- Our immigration lawyers will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your case, as well as the documentary evidence required to be submitted in support of your application
- We provide our clients with unlimited meetings, support, and phone calls
- We keep our clients updated with new rules and procedures, acting in their best interest
- We advise and represent our clients from all over the globe
- We lodge appeals against visas being refused and prepare administrative reviews
- We advise you on the future applications for indefinite leave to remain and British Citizenship if you have completed the required number of years in the UK
- We answer your queries about what to do next - even after your application has been submitted and approved
We are a storehouse of expertise and knowledge on UK immigration. We are aware that immigration affects people’s lives and, due to this, we are really thorough with our job. With our wealth of experience, we find the most cost effective ways for our clients to achieve a successful outcome with their visa applications or appeals. We go the extra mile for our clients (individual or commercial), with our work always held to a high standard.
How much does it cost?
We charge a fixed fee. However, every case has different circumstances and we will need to speak to you regarding this in order to better understand and assess your situation and quote you a fee accordingly. Our quotes will never be subject to an increase once set.
Do you travel to see your clients?
Yes, we do travel to see our clients in the UK. This is available for a fixed fee which would need to be agreed upon according to the distance and complications of the case.
How can I book a consultation?
If you wish to speak to us about your immigration issues, please contact us here. We provide a free phone assessment, with in person consultations provided for a fixed fee.