Join or Remain with Family in the UK
Your family member should be present and settled in the UK and should be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and you should want to join, for 6 months or more, a partner or family member who’s living in the UK permanently.
Family member should:
- be a British citizen;
- have settled in the UK; or
- have asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK.
You should be wanting to come to the UK in order to:
- join your partner (spouse, fiancé(e), civil or unmarried partner);
- join your parent;
- come to look after your child; or
- come to be looked after by family.
We are a firm of OISC Regulated Adviser and fee charging organisation, should you wish to avail our services, please do not hesitate to contact an adviser at Visa and Migration Limited.
Do you need to apply for a Join or Remain with Family in the UK ?
Speak to our experts to find out about our fast, friendly and affordable service
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee;
- Our immigration adviser will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Immigration Authorities in your immigration case;
- Our immigration adviser represent your circumstances clearly;
- Our immigration adviser will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case;
- Our immigration adviser will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application;
- Our immigration adviser will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- You Receive advise from our experienced caseworkers;
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support;
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls;
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application to the UKBA/British Diplomatic post;
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest;
- We draft representations in support of your immigration matter explaining your circumstances in detail and proving how you satisfy the requirements of Immigration Rules;