Join or Remain with Family in the UK
Your family member should be present and settled in the UK and should be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and you should want to join, for 6 months or more, a partner or family member who’s living in the UK permanently.
The family member should:
- be a British citizen;
- have settled in the UK;
- have asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK; or
- Or be on a Refugee Status
You should be wanting to come to the UK in order to:
- join your partner - UK Marriage or Spouse Visa or UK Unmarried Partner Visa or UK Fiance Visa ;
- Joint your parent - Parent Route
- come to look after your child; or
- come to be looked after by family.
How We Work
- We assess your circumstances and provide you a quote for our services; If you want to move ahead -
- You pay a 50% deposit of our fee so you never part with all your money;
- We Provide you with a comprehensive checklist of documents according to your circumstances;
- We provide you with templates and approved and accepted by the Home Office;
- We advise you on the evidence and process of submitting the application from the country you apply from;
- We Review all the evidence and suggest any amendments you may require (and/or We draft letters or templates for you where necessary);
- We do not leave any scope for refusal of your application - if there is anything which is of concern we point this out to you and help you to remedy the issues;
- We fill and prepare the application forms and we always send this for you to review and confirm to avoid any simple mistakes;
- We prepare and finalise your application for submission and book you an appointment in the country where you provide your biometrics;
- We prepare detailed representations for the Home Office or UKV&I in reference to the Immigration Rules (This is when you pay the rest of our 50% fee); and
- Should there be a delay beyond the processing timings we will chase the application for you.