Children and Their Best Interest in the UK
The Secretary of State ensures and issues code of practice that in exercising functions in the United Kingdom the Border and Immigration Agency takes appropriate steps so that children while in the United Kingdom are safe from harm any harm/damage to their person.
Welfare of Children
The Secretary of Statemustensure that—
(a) The functions enumerated in for the Secretary of State to discharged properly having regardto the safeguard and promote the welfare of children who are in the United Kingdom; and
(b) Any services provided by any other person pursuant to arrangements which are made by the Secretary of State relatingfunctions enumerated in subsection (2) are provided having regard to that need.
In this section—
“Children” means persons who are under the age of 18;
“Customs function”, “designated customs official” and “general customs function” have the meanings given by Part 1.
When making an application it is very difficult to convince the Secretary of State that the Best interest of Children is in the United Kingdom, this depends on the time the child has spent in the UK, the Immigration Status of the parents, the private or family life the child has in the United Kingdom. The evidence to meet the requirement to prove the Best Interest of the Children is very imperative to the application, please seek advise from one of our team members to see how we can help you in your circumstances.
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee
- You will receive advise from experienced caseworkers.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls.
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application for travel document.
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest.
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant.
- We lodge appeals where necessary.
- We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship for those who will complete required number of years in the UK.
- We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.