Visa and Migration Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;
means this website, www.visaandmigration.com;
“UK and EU Cookie Law”
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and
means Visa and Migration Limited, a limited company registered in England under 9714937, whose registered address and trading address is 134 Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, CR9 2ER.
2. Information About Us
Our website www.visaandmigration.com is owned and operated by Visa and Migration Ltd., a limited company registered in England under 9714937, whose
registered address and trading address is 134 Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, CR9 2ER. Our VAT number is 248 2213 20 .
- We are regulated by OISC.
- We are a member of ILPA.
3. What is This Policy?
We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Visa and Migration Ltd. website.Visa and Migration Limited maintains the highest standards of propriety and integrity in all our operations. Visa and Migration Limited is dedicated to protecting the customers and online visitors’ privacy on the website.
4. What Data Do We Collect?
Visa and Migration Limited collects personally identifiable information such as: name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number.
This information is collected only when a visitor request information from us by signing in the contact us form and imputing their details
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- Your information is collected internally and used to notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
- Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
- Advertisers whose content appears on Our Site may engage in what is known as “behavioural advertising” – advertising which is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies, as detailed below in section 12. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Please note that We do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on Our Site.
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
7. How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and [at the point of providing your details.
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
8. Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
9. What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
Web cookies sometimes use web bugs which are basically image files and are mostly used by sites that hire third-party services to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site and to monitor traffic. No personally identifiable information you give us is provided to anyone outside Visa and Migration company, without your prior consent.
10. Contacting Us