Permitted Paid Engagement Visa
This visa is granted for people who are required want to come to the UK to do specific paid work without having to be sponsored under the points-based visa system. The Visa is granted for a period of 3 months.Should you want to apply under this category you need to fulfil particular requirements under the Immigration RulesWe are a private firm who provide UK Immigration Advise and Services and are Regulated by the OISC.Should you intend to apply for this application, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee
- You Receive advise from our experienced caseworkers.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls.
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application to the UKBA/British Diplomatic post.
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest.
- We draft representations in support of your immigration matter explaining your circumstances in detail and proving how you satisfy the requirements of Immigration Rules.
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant.
- We lodge appeals and prepare administrative reviews.
- We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship for those who will complete required number of years in the UK.
- We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.