uk visa enquiry

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Maintenance Fund

There are many looking for a great opportunity in the UK as entrepreneurs. UK allows non-EEA nationals to enter and do business in the UK. So, one looking to enter the UK as an entrepreneur can apply for UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. !--more-- When you apply for an entrepreneur visa you are required to meet some eligibility conditions. Meeting these conditions raises your chance of getting a successful decision on the entrepreneur visa application. These eligibility conditions are the foll...

By - 4 years ago

2 Year Rule for Returning Residents

What if you were living in the UK on ILR to enter or remain but for some reason you had to live away from the UK for more than 2 years? Well, you can return to the UK but you need to apply for a fresh visa now. You need to apply for a UK resident visa. !--more-- When a person is seeking leave to enter the UK as a returning resident then they need to apply for Returning Resident visa. This means if you were living in the UK previously with indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK and y...

By - 4 years ago

Writing a Business Plan for an Entrepreneur Visa

Are you looking to start a new business in the UK and need to apply for an entrepreneur visa? In this article, we will explain what an entrepreneur visa is and the steps you need to take to apply. We will also highlight what elements you need to include, as well as some common mistakes that often to lead to applications being rejected. !--more--

What is an entrepreneur visa?

A UK entrepreneur visa - also referred to as a tier 1 visa - is for business people wishing to enter to UK to start a...

By - 4 years ago

UK Tier 1 Visa Categories

There is a great opportunity for those living outside the UK and EEA area to enter the UK and do study, work, business, and join families, and so on. For all these purposes however one needs an appropriate UK Visa. Based on requirements there are multiple categories of UK Visa. So there is a UK Tier 1 Visa category under which you can apply to enter the UK for some purposes. So, what is the UK Tier 1 Visa, and where it can be applied? !--more-- You can apply for UK Tier 1 visa applications in th


By - 4 years ago

UK Spouse Visa Applications Under FLR(M) and FLR(FP)

Applying for a visa can be very stressful. The applicant must know which form to fill out, how to fill it out and what supporting documents are required. When applying for a UK spouse visa, you need to meet certain requirements in order for your application to be successful. There are different forms to complete depending upon how you are applying. One such form is known as Form FLR (M). This is intended for those who are married to - or a dependent child of - a person settled in the UK and can


By - 4 years ago

What Happens With My Visa if I Have a Criminal Conviction?

For reasons related to an individual’s character, conduct or associations, immigration officials and the Home Secretary reserve the right to refuse permission for foreign migrants to enter the UK, or revoke permission for migrants who have already been granted a UK visa. Alongside this, the Home Secretary has the power to refuse entry to a foreign migrant even if there’s been no indication that they intend to visit the UK. !--more-- There are no legal or statutory rights of appeal unless...

By - 4 years ago

New Scheme for Overseas Researchers to Come to the UK

The UK is known for promoting and attracting great talent. This will continue to be the case, with the launch of new open-entry visas for overseas scientists and researchers to encourage the growth of the country's research sector. !--more-- From 6th July 2018, a new avenue has been opened for researchers, scientists and academics to come to the UK for up to 2 years; the new UKRI Science, Research and Academia scheme for non-EEA nationals. The scheme is a new addition to the existing Ti...

By - 4 years ago

Residency Requirements for British Citizenship by Naturalisation

You can become British citizen in different ways. The most common way to become a British citizen is known as "naturalisation". The decision as to whether someone should be given naturalisation is made at the discretion of the Home Secretary. If the Home Secretary finds the applicant fit for purpose, they may then grant British citizenship to that person. There are official requirements set down by the Home Office for naturalisation but they may waive these or may refuse citizenship to a p...

By - 4 years ago

A Guide to the UK Registration Certificate

In this guide, we outline the rules and regulations around UK registration certifications - documentation that confirms your residence status in the UK - including how to apply and how to include extended family members as part of your application. !--more--

What is a UK registration certificate?

A Registration Certificate is a document which confirms your residence status in UK and this is required for those who are considered a qualified person or are an extended family member of a qualif...

By - 4 years ago

Third Party Financial Support in FM Cases

In 2017, the Supreme Court decided the case of MM and others case didn't preclude the requirement to meet a basic income requirement and it stays the same at £18,600 to sponsor the partner, £22,400 to sponsor a partner and child. Learn more about third-party financial support in FM cases. !--more--

Additional sources of permitted income can be relied upon only in 'exceptional circumstances'

The August 2017 rule changes do not benefit all the families migrating to the UK on a settlement visa...

By - 4 years ago

Visa and Migration is a private OISC regulated company (F201500999) and is not an official Government body. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the UKVI website.