UK Adult Dependent Visa
The applicants (grandparents or parents, if one of them is aged 65 years and above) under this category are eligible only when the sponsor in the UK is present and settled in the UK. However if the circumstances the parent or grandparent is living in are exceptional or compassionate then the age bracket of 65 years of age can be relaxed.
- Widowed mother or father aged 65 years or above.
- A parent or grandparent aged 65 years and above, who though remarried but cannot rely on.
- Children from second marriage who need financial support.
- Parent or grandparent who is under 65 years of age and is financially and emotionally on the permanent UK resident dependent; and
- There is constant contact with the parent and grandparent by the sponsor.
The applicant has to prove and provide evidence under this category that his circumstances are true and most importantly there is financial dependency on the sponsor or most exceptional circumstances exist.
Do you need to apply for Adult Dependent Relative ?
Speak to our experts to find out about our fast, friendly and affordable service
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee;
- Our immigration adviser will take Detailed Instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Immigration Authorities in your immigration case;
- Our immigration adviser represent your circumstances clearly;
- Our immigration adviser will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case;
- Our immigration adviser will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application;
- Our immigration adviser will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- You Receive advise from our experienced caseworkers;
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support;
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls;
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application to the UKBA/British Diplomatic post;
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest;
- We draft representations in support of your immigration matter explaining your circumstances in detail and proving how you satisfy the requirements of Immigration Rules;
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant;
- We lodge appeals and prepare administrative reviews;
- We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship for those who will complete required number of years in the UK;
- We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.