Why Choose Us
Visa and Migration are leading, UK-based immigration and human rights lawyers, specialising in issue related to applying for various types of UK visas. Our office is based in Croydon (in London), next to the Home Office. We are a fee-charging organisation, regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
Our business is to help people move to the United Kingdom. We provide a fast, friendly and affordable service, as well as providing legal advice concerning all UK immigration and human rights matters. You should choose us because:
● You pay a fixed fee;
● We take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the immigration authorities in your immigration case;
● Our experienced advisers represent your circumstances thoroughly;
● Our immigration advisers will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your case, as well as the documentary evidence required to be submitted in support of your application;
● We provide our clients with unlimited meetings, support, and phone calls;
● We keep our clients updated with new rules and procedures, acting in their best interest;
● We advise and represent our clients’ from all over the globe;
● We lodge appeals against visas being refused and prepare administrative reviews
● We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship if you have completed the required number of years in the UK;
● We answer your queries about what to do next - even after your application has been submitted and approved.