Applying to Settle in UK if Your Partner Dies
If you partner has been a British Citizen or a settled person (with ILR) then you can directly apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. You can be Spouse, Civil Partner or Unmarried partner of the British Citizen or settled person.Your relationship should be subsisting at the time of death and you should be able to satisfy some basic requirements in order to make a successful application.You can contact an adviser at Visa and Migration Limited for further advise.
Why Choose Us?
- You pay a Fixed Fee
- You Receive advise from our experienced caseworkers.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited meetings and support.
- We provide our client’s with unlimited phone calls.
- We advise you on the procedure, requirements and merits of making an application to the UKBA/British Diplomatic post.
- We keep our client’s updated with new rules and procedure and act in their best interest.
- We draft representations in support of your immigration matter explaining your circumstances in detail and proving how you satisfy the requirements of Immigration Rules.
- We advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant.
- We lodge appeals and prepare administrative reviews.
- We advise you on the future applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship for those who will complete required number of years in the UK.
- We answer your queries even after your application has been submitted and approved on what you are required to next.