uk visa enquiry
Latest News

2022 21 MAR

Support for Ukrainian nationals fleeing Ukraine

UK has made arrangements for Ukrainians who are currently in the UK but cannot return to Ukraine because of the ongoing war situation in their country despite the expiry of their UK visa. The UK government has made concessions for such Ukrainians, which will allow them to extend their stay in the UK without having to leave and re-apply from overseas. You can also switch to another visa even if your current visa does not allow it. Whether you are a student, skilled worker, visitor, seasonal worker, HGV driver, or pork butcher, you can extend your stay, switch to another visa, or apply for settlement if you are eligible.

You can call the Home Office on free 24/7 helpline on +44 808 164 8810 (0808 164 8810 from within the UK) for help with any questions.

If you cannot contact UK 0808 numbers, you can use +44 (0)175 390 7510.

There are two available routes for support for people outside the UK:

Ukraine Family Scheme

The Ukraine Family Scheme - family members of British nationals, UK settled persons and certain others to come to or stay in the UK.

Apply for Family Scheme        


Sponsorship Scheme for Ukraine

The UK Government has announced plans for a new sponsorship scheme for Ukrainians without any family ties to the UK. The scheme will allow sponsors, such as communities, private sponsors and local authorities, to bring those forced to flee Ukraine to the UK.

There will be no limit on this scheme, and we will welcome as many Ukrainians as wish to come and have matched sponsors.

You can see the page: Support for family members of British nationals in Ukraine and Ukrainian nationals in Ukraine and the UK - GOV if you need further assistance.UK (

Visa and Migration Ltd is a private law firm that can assist you with initial advice for free and assistance under the Ukrainian scheme. 


about-image about-image about-image about-image about-image
Visa and Migration is a private OISC regulated company (F201500999) and is not an official Government body. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the UKVI website.