uk visa enquiry
Latest News

2013 05 JUN

Spouse Immigration and Dependent Immigration

Spouse Immigration and Dependent Immigration

Generally, Spouse Immigration applications can be submitted by an applicant who is married to a person who is a British Citizen, holds Refugee Status in the UK, or has Indefinite Leave to Remain. The Applications are considered under Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules. 

Dependent Immigration route is available to the partner of a person who is in the UK on a work visa or Points Based System Visa

The general requirements to be met by the applicant are that he/she needs to prove - 

  • That their relationship is genuine and subsisting; 
  • That the sponsor will be able to maintain and accommodate without recourse to public funds; and
  • That the applicant does not fall for refusal under the suitability requirement.

At Visa and Migration, our specialist team of immigration lawyers and consultants will help you to obtain the right Immigration Service service for you. Find out whether you qualify by visiting the Visa and Migration online assessment area today.


about-image about-image about-image about-image about-image
Visa and Migration is a private OISC regulated company (F201500999) and is not an official Government body. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the UKVI website.