• +44 (0)20 3411 1261
  • info@visaandmigration.com
uk visa enquiry
Latest News
 /  Latest News

Please provide your country code if you are outside UK




See All
OISC Registered
immigration and asylum
ILPA member

Brexit – What happens next

Brexit – What happens next?

The United Kingdom has decided to leave the European Union. Being an Immigration firm our view for the people from EU living and working in the United Kingdom should either register themselves in the United Kingdom as a worker. If you have been in the United Kingdom for over 5 years then you should apply for Permanent Residence to avoid uncertainty in future.

David Cameroon has decided to step down as a prime minister and a new prime minister will take over. Once a new PM is appointed he will give a notice to the EU under Article 50 of the Treaty of Lisbon, which is basically a notice period of two years to re-negotiate trade and other agreements with the EU.

The United Kingdom will need to repeal the 2006 EEA Regulation and come up with new law for the EU nationals. It is a possibility that the Immigration Rules will come into force for the EU nationals.

Therefore to avoid uncertainty of your future you need to act now and secure your residence in the United Kingdom.

Contact Visa and Migration Ltd on 0203 4111 261 for your UK Immigration problems.

Visa and Migration is a private OISC regulated company (F201500999) and is not an official Government body. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the UKVI website.

Quick links


Marco Polo House, 3 - 5 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2BX
+44 (0)20 3411 1261
+44 (0)20 3761 1901

India Office:
E501 Jagaran Apartments, Dwarka Sector 22, New Delhi, India

Iraq Office:
Nadia Al Said st, Beside the Embassy of Germany, Al Amirat Al-Mansour, Baghdad, Iraq

Our Services