uk visa enquiry
Latest News

2013 07 NOV

A UK Spouse Visa also known as a Marriage Visa

A UK Spouse Visa also known as a Marriage Visa, enables spouses of British Nationals and people present in the UK on Indefinite Leave to Remain to apply for leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK.

We make the process of applying for UK Spouse/ Marriage Visas simple. Our caseworkers have expertise in this category for over 20 years. The service we provide is fast, efficient, and affordable that’s why thousands of people look to us when applying for a Spouse/Marriage Visa. With us, you face no hassle or hidden costs and just peace of mind and quality service to every client.

Contact us today


about-image about-image about-image about-image about-image
Visa and Migration is a private OISC regulated company (F201500999) and is not an official Government body. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the UKVI website.