uk visa enquiry
Latest News

2013 11 MAY

A UK Marriage Visa enables your husband, wife,

A UK Marriage Visa enables your husband, wife, fiancé or civil partner to apply for leave to enter, or leave to remain in the UK.
You can apply for a UK Marriage Visa on the basis that you are married to a person who is present and settled in Britain.
Here at Visa and Migration we're experts in getting you a UK Marriage Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it's done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying! : Contact us at : 02034111261 or Start your free assessment.


about-image about-image about-image about-image about-image
Visa and Migration is a private OISC regulated company (F201500999) and is not an official Government body. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the UKVI website.