If you are a non-British national and have a partner who is British or holds Indefinite leave to remain or is EU national with pre-settled status or Holding Leave to remain as a ECAA or holding Refugee status or was granted humanitarian protection are all considered 'present and settled' in the UK.
Your intention when applying for a UK Fiancé Visa is to join and live with your partner in the UK and you both must get married or form civil partnership within six months of your arrival in the UK. This is because a Fiancé visa allows you to enter and stay in the UK for six months only.
Once you are married or form a civil partnership you become eligible to apply for a UK Spouse/Partner visa to continue living with your partner in the UK. You are an applicant, and your partner in the UK is the sponsor in this case.
The first step towards applying for a UK Fiancé visa is to meet the eligibility requirements. Here are those eligibility requirements:
1. You and your partner must be aged 18 or over;
2. You and your partner must have met in person;
3. You must be in a genuine and subsisting relationship;
4. You must intend to marry or for civil partnership with your partner in the UK;
5. You and your partner must not be related to each other in a prohibited relationship that the Home Office does not permit;
6. You must intend to live with your partner permanently in the UK;
7. You must meet the English language requirement;
8. You must meet the finance ial requirement;
9. You must meet the accommodation requirement;.
10. You must give a Tuberculosis test if you come from a country where taking a TB test is mandatory.
You must provide the following information as part of your UK Fiancé visa application:
If you are looking for professional assistance in presenting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Visa and Migration Ltd on 02034111261 or email us on email@example.com...