uk visa enquiry

Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence

A UK-based business that wants to recruit foreign employees for its organization needs a sponsor license granted by the UK Home Office.  

However, you don’t need a UK sponsor licence to employ Irish citizens, those with settled or pre-settled status under the EU settlement scheme and those with indefinite leave to remain in the UK.   

Requirements for sponsor license  

To get a sponsor license, your business needs to meet the following requirements:  

  • Your organization must have a

By - 2 weeks ago

PIP and UK Partner Visa

A partner visa is for non-British individual who has a partner who is a British citizen, is settled in the UK or has a pre-settled or settled status under the EU settlement scheme. However, some eligibility requirements must be met by the applicant and the sponsor (partner in the UK). One of them is to meet financial needs.   

If you or your partner in the UK are in receipt of PIP (Personal Independence Payment) you do not need to meeting the financial requirements rather you need to meet the


By - 3 weeks ago

UK Fiancé Visa

All non-British nationals who want to enter the UK to marry their British partner, have pre-settled status, or are present and settled in the UK can apply for a UK Fiancé visa. UK Fiancé visa is a short-term visa valid for up to 6 months. However, visas can also be extended. The applicant must be sponsored by their partner in the UK, who is known as a sponsor.  

Eligibility requirements 

You must meet the following eligibility requirements in 2022 if you want to apply for a-

UK Fiancé v


By - 1 month ago

UK Spouse Visa

A non-British citizen with a spouse or a partner who is a British citizen or holds indefinite leave to remain in the UK or has a permanent right of residence in the UK can apply for a UK spouse visa to join their UK partner. Your partner must sponsor you to bring you to the UK. You are granted a stay in the UK on a UK Spouse visa for two years and nine months. You can also apply for an extension of your UK spouse visa before the granted period ends.   

Eligibility for UK spouse visa

Your p


By - 1 month ago

Youth Mobility Scheme

Youth mobility scheme UK is a short-term visa for up to 2 years that allows foreign nationals aged 18 and 30 to study, work or live in the UK. Applicants from participating countries only can apply for this visa. The Youth Mobility scheme is going to replace T5 (Temporary Worker) Each year, each participating country gets an annual allocation, and the yearly budgets are like this: 

  • Australia - 30,000 places 

  • New Zealand - 13,000 places 

  • Canada - 6,000 places 


By - 2 months ago

Scale up visa

The UK government has been trying to be innovative in its visa routes to bring more talents to the country who can contribute to the country's economic growth. In this effort, last year, in 2021, two new visa routes were announced, namely the High Potential Individual visa and the Scale-up visa.   

The scale-up visa is a flagship visa included in the March 2022 Statement of Changes post Brexit. This much-awaited visa route will be open for foreign nationals, including EU nationals, from Augus


By - 2 months ago

Global Business Mobility – Expansion Worker

In an attempt to bring more foreign talents and businesses to the country, the UK's government has introduced some new immigration routes in recent times. Global Business Mobility is one such new visa route. Global Business Mobility is one among various sponsored routes for overseas businesses seeking to establish their presence in the UK or to send their staff to the UK for specific business purposes. This new visa route has opened for applicants from 11 April 2022. On 15 March 2022 statement o


By - 2 months ago

Partner visa UK – Who Qualifies

A UK partner visa is a type of family visa and is covered under Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules. The rules allow a non-British national to join their spouse, civil partner, fiance or defacto partner in the UK.  

Once the Home Office in the UK grants permission to you through its decision on your UK partner visa application, you can come and live with your spouse, partner, fiancé or cohabiting partner in the UK who is a British national or has settled status in the UK. 
A UK Partner v


By - 3 months ago

High Potential Individual Visa UK

Last year on August 5 2021 the UK government published a policy paper on the new UK innovation strategy. This policy paper discussed opening two new visa routes in 2022 namely 'High potential individual' and 'Scale up' visas. Out of the two new visa routes, the 'High potential individual' visa route will open on 30 May 2022. On March 15, 2022, the UK Government announced the details of these two new visa routes. It is clear that both visa routes will make it easier for UK businesses as they will


By - 3 months ago

Leave Outside the Rules

There is a provision within the Immigration Rules to grant people leave outside the rules. However, the leave can only be granted on a compassionate and compelling basis. Generally, in “extreme rare” cases.
The cases for leave outside the rules are granted on circumstances where refusal would result in unjustifiably harsh consequences. The threshold of proving “unjustifiably harsh consequences” is very high.
An application can be submitted for temporary leave or even indefinite leave to remain


By - 4 months ago

Visa and Migration is a private OISC regulated company (F201500999) and is not an official Government body. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the UKVI website.